When it comes to feng shui, there are many things that you can add to your money corner. You can add a dragon fish, red tones, and purple tones. Some people even believe that red and purple attract money. However, it's up to you what works best for you. Here are some tips on how to enhance your money corner in your bedroom.
Adding a plant to feng shui money corner
Many people have a tendency to place fountains or plants in their wealth corner to attract prosperity, but you can add a feng shui plant in your money corner if you wish to attract more wealth. Plants that grow in water are ideal for this corner, but if you aren't sure which ones to choose, look for a wide base vase. The vase should also have plenty of space for your wealth objects. If you have limited space, you can place the vase in a cupboard away from the public eye. Make sure to keep it clean and clutter-free.
- LIVE INDOOR PLANT: Bring home a beautiful Money Tree for a tropical feel. Pachira houseplants are lush and green, ready to liven up your room decor. Money Tree is gorgeous on any tabletop, shelf, plant stand, or in any living room, office, and bedroom
- GORGEOUS HOME DECOR: Money Tree is a decorative houseplant that has the ability to improve the look and feel of your home decor with a touch of green. Carefully potted in a modern decor planter and ready to be enjoyed and admired instantly after unboxing.
- ELEVATE MOOD & WELLBEING: Plants make us happy. They give us life, fresh air and a sense of calm - all of which have the ability to lift your mood and improve your wellbeing. NASA studies show having plants improves mood, creativity and reduces stress.
- READY TO GROW: Your new live indoor plant arrives well-packed with care instructions. Keep it happy, healthy, and growing by placing it in medium, indirect sunlight and giving it 2-3 cups of water about once a week. Adjust as needed for your environment.
- PLANTS MAKE GREAT GIFTS: Plants can be delivered to your loved ones for any occasion, including birthdays, anniversary, and housewarming. Enjoy peace of mind that every plant is well packaged, farm fresh, and ready to impress with your gift message
Adding purple to feng shui money corner
In the southeast sector of your home, you can add a touch of purple to your feng shui money corner to attract wealth and prosperity. As purple is related to spirituality and wealth, it is best to use it in moderation. The lightest shades of purple can help you attract abundance and creativity, so you may want to use them as accent colors instead of painting the whole area purple.
Adding a dragon fish to feng shui money corner
A dragon fish, also known as arowana, is a very popular addition to a feng shui money corner. It is best to place it in a large aquarium in the southeast corner of the living room. However, do not feed it a live fish, as this is considered bad karma and will block your luck with wealth. To increase your luck with income, keep it in a healthy, clean aquarium that is provided with sufficient oxygen. If you are not a fan of live fish, you can always add a wind chime or a dragon tortoise to the corner.
No products found.
Adding red tones to feng shui money corner
You can add red tones to your feng shui money corner by placing pots in the southeast sector. This direction is associated with wealth and attracts money. Also, place pots in the northeast sector to protect your business and family assets. In addition, place red-colored items on the top and bottom of the room. This arrangement will attract wealth and prosperity and keep your family safe.
Adding water to feng shui money corner
If you want to have a prosperous feng shui Money Corner in your bedroom, you should add plants and water. Wood represents wealth and prosperity, and plants are a good choice. Avoid plants with stiff leaves, however. Dried plants are bad in any part of the house because life energy used to pass through them. While artificial plants don't have this problem, make sure they are realistically arranged. Adding water to a feng shui Money Corner will bring prosperity and money into your life.
No products found.